- Go to SyncML2iCal.com.
- Click on “Try It Out” on the left hand side.
- Fill in the information as in the screenshot, then click “TRY ME!” to download the ICS file.
- Use the downloaded ICS file to import your HEC calendar into Outlook, Google Calendar, iCal, and most other scheduling clients.
- As your schedule changes, you will have to repeat this process to keep your calendar up to date.
- Do not forget to erase your older calendar first, as this will create duplicates.
Yes. Here are the settings you will need to enter:
Compression: Run Length Encoding